Haus am Park
61348 Bad Homburg
Tel.: +49 (6172) 916-0
Fax: +49 (6172) 916-9000
Board of Management:
(Chief Executive Officer)
Dr. Heinz-Werner Rapp
Frank W. Straatmann
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 7473
Your privacy in the use of our website is an important priority for us. We take the protection of your personal information extremely seriously. We would therefore like you to know what data we store, when we store it and how we use it.
Controller and contacts
The controller responsible for data processing is FERI AG
Haus am Park, Rathausplatz 8-10, 61348 Bad Homburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)6172 916 0
Fax: +49 (0)6172 916 9000
FERI AG's data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
Data, purposes and legal basis, recipient
1. Analysis of the nature and scope of website use/Google Analytics
Information concerning the time, duration and scope of the website use as well as information on the accessing device, such as operating system, region and browser type, is collected from each visitor to the website. The data is collected and used in pseudonymised form in order to generate anonymous information concerning the nature of the website use, in order to continually improve the website and to better adapt the contents to the needs of the users. Processing takes place on the basis of an overriding legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This processing is carried out by means of Google Analytics and Google Universal Analytics using cookies. For this purpose, the data is transmitted to Google evaluation servers in the USA by means of an anonymised IP address. You may object to the processing of this data by Google by installing the following plug-in for your browser, link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) or by deleting the corresponding cookies.
3. Contact form: The contact form is used to collect, process and respond to the information given in the data fields on the form (name, contact data, contents) and also to process the information concerning usage time. The data is transmitted to the FERI company mentioned and shown on the contact form. This processing is only necessary for making contact. The basis is the consent you have given (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation). The data is usually erased in up to one year after the matter has been settled. Information of relevance for the contract and transmitted in this way is stored in the customer's file and erased at the end of the customer relationship.
4. Registering for an event: When you register for an event your last name, first name, email address, company, participation status, further remarks and the time of registration are recorded and used to organise the event and so that we can contact you in all matters concerning the event in question. The data is sent to the FERI company shown on the registration page and hosting the event. The data is processed as a necessary condition in order for you to take part in the event. The basis is the consent you have given (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation).
5. Newsletter: In order for us to send you our newsletter and include your name in the mailing list, we process the contact data to be entered on the registration page and the information concerning subject and transmission time. The data is stored until you cancel your subscription to the newsletter. The data is processed as a necessary condition in order for you to receive our newsletter and this is carried out in accordance with the consent you have given on the registration page (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation).
6. Integration of social media services and YouTube Videos: Once you have provided your consent you can use the LinkedIN, XING, Twitter and Google+ social networks as well as YouTube videos. When you click on the button concerned or when you launch a YouTube video, your IP address together with the times at which you start and stop using the website are transmitted to the relevant provider (provider: LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.; XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street., Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, U.S.A.; Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.); this enables you to use the services of the provider concerned, e.g. by sharing web pages or by registering ‘likes’. The provider may be able to identify you (if, for example, you are simultaneously signed in to your account with them) and would thus log and save the fact that you, as a specific individual, have visited their website. By clicking on the button concerned you are consenting to the transfer of your data to the relevant provider. Consent is valid for one visit at a time.
Information, erasure, correction, restriction: you have the right to information concerning the personal data being stored about you and, if the legal conditions have been fulfilled, the right to the correction or erasure of the data or the right to restrict its processing.
Objection to the processing on grounds of a legitimate interest: if your data is being processed to protect overriding legitimate interests you can object to this processing at any time if there are reasons that speak against this data processing.
Objection to processing on grounds of consent: if your data is being processed due to your having given your consent you can object to this processing at any time.
To exercise your rights, please use the contact data given above.
Right of complaint: you may file a complaint with the company's data protection officer (for contact data see above) or with a supervisory authority for data protection. The supervisory authority responsible for FERI is: the Data Protection Commissioner for the German Federal State of Hesse (Hessischer Landesdatenschutzbeauftragter), P.O. Box (Postfach) 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden, Germany.
1. Online content
The author does not accept any liability for the validity, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author for material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information shall be deemed invalid except in the case of culpable fault caused by demonstrable deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the author.
All information on the website is subject to change without notice and is non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or definitively publish parts of pages or the entire website without specific prior notice.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites (“hyperlinks”) outside the responsibility of the author, the author shall only be liable in the event that the contents are known to the author and that it would be technically possible and reasonably expected of the author to prevent the utilization of said websites in the case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that the linked sites contained no perceptible illegal content at the time of setting the hyperlinks. The author does not have any influence on the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked sites. Consequently, the author hereby expressly rejects any liability for the contents of any linked sites that have been modified since the hyperlinks were set. This provision applies to all hyperlinks and references in our own website and to third-party entries in the guest books, discussion forums, hyperlink lists, mailing lists and all other forms of database set up by the author and allowing external write access to their content. The exclusive liability for any illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, and in particular for any damages incurred due to the use or non-use of information provided by these means, shall remain with the provider of the hyperlinked web page and not with the person who simply provides reference to the relevant publication by means of links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author makes every effort to comply with the copyrights of the photographs, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications and to use self-authored photographs, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts or to have recourse to license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts.
All logos, brand names and trademarks mentioned in the web site and, where applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the relevant applicable trademark law and to the intellectual property rights of their registered owners.The mere fact that brand names are mentioned does not indicate that the relevant brand names or trademarks are not protected by third-party intellectual property rights.
The copyright for self-authored published objects remains exclusively with the author of the relevant website pages. Copying or use of said graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the express consent of the author.
See the separate option in the navigation menu of this page.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer shall be deemed an integral part of the website that linked to this page.If individual parts or phrases of this text do not comply, no longer comply or do not fully comply with the current legal position, all other parts of the document shall remain unaffected in both content and validity.